Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saved the best for last!!

He loves to cuddle in bed in the morning. He sleeps with the big dogs at night. Last night Max shared his doggy bed for most of the night with this little guy.



Strike a pose!

We are down to one last puppy for sale in our house. This is Mr. Green. He is 12 weeks old. He is such a lovely puppy! Very curious, playful but also very loving. We have started clicker training the basic commands with him and he learns SOOO quickly! We started "officially" potty training him and that is also going well. With so many puppies before we were only able to manage paper training our puppies...but now with our undivided attention we are able to start the potty training officially. :-) Brings back memories of when our dogs were this young.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to contact you re: a question I have about your goldens - I recently saw one of them and she is absolutely beautiful! I have a 10-year old golden I dearly love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummingbird Hill Farms: I would like to get in touch with you about your goldens. I saw one of your litter puppies and she is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I have a 10-year old golden that I absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummingbird Hill Farms: I would like to get in touch with you regarding your goldens. I saw one of your litter puppies and she/he is beautiful! I have a 10-year old golden that I absolutely love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contact us anytime at hummingbirdhillfarm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete