Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ginger and Huckleberry Finn

I could not have posed this picture better myself. Ginger and Huckleberry are definitely getting closer to each other. I have heard of male and female dogs that take care of each other like husband and wife....They are most assured a duo and Huck watches out for Ginger. Ginger's first heat has come and gone. She started May 1st. She has been acting strange lately and I question if she is either 1. prego or 2. having a "false pregnancy". She has been nesting under out front porch step, her teets have gotten bigger and Huckleberry is rather interested in her lately. I however can't hear or feel anything in her tummy. As for the other dogs Kodiak is going to be fixed this week and Max and Toby are in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment